9D-BAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To All Wulin! Read This!

2 posters

Go down

To All Wulin! Read This! Empty To All Wulin! Read This!

Post  Wu_Warrior November 25th 2008, 5:21 pm

Hi all

You guys maybe wondering why we war with WuLin. We war with Wulin because of one reason: We don't pk random but we don't want to get pk in any condition. This the whole story:

Few days before SvS, I roared that I want to talk to Wulin Leader / BM / LM. Several leaders from Wulin responded my roar and we talked. There is 2 topics that we discussed:
The 1’st topic is about we discussed is about Wulin keeps accepting ex-dkj or our enemy into them leagues. I don’t need to tell who are they but we know there several ex-dkj / our emeny who joined Wulin and this already happened several times.
The 2’nd topic we discussed is about Not attacking BaS in any condition and we will not attack Wulin in any condition also. I knew Wulin registered many bands for SvS that’s why I specifically told them that I don’t care if Wulin want to to get fortress and win it as long no Wulin attack BaS in any condition and BaS will do the same, I told them also anyone who touch my mate 1’st that mean we will be in war. I don’t like so much complication after someone pk or kill my mates which already happened several times with neutral bands / leagues. (Remember you guys get pissed because Elite attacked BaS 1’st on 25 Oct 2008 SvS)

Few days after I talked to to Wulin leaders, they contact and notified me that they already kicked 2 of ex-dkj / our enemy (bobi and ….). I asked them again if any Wulin clear or not regarding “Do Not Attack BaS In Any Condition” and them answer is “Yes” and they said Wulin LM already know also. After I clarified that, I told Wulin leaders that I don’t really care about SvS if they want join on our rotation / reps system for fortress they just need to talk to CTK & SC.

Now what happened inside the SvS room. BaS never attacked Wulin when they treat the owner and I don’t think any of us attack Wulin also in the beginning because all of us should already know from the post that I posted in the calendar events. But each time Wu_Warrior treat the owner Wulin pked and tried to kill Wu. I talked in normal chat and friend list to LGV that why Wulin attack me. They don’t responds at all and I told them to stop but they keep doing again and again, that’s why I roar “BaS war w/ Wulin”

1 day after svs done and Wulin got the fottress Zhang—Wuji contact me and ask why BaS attack Wulin. I told him the whole story. Now bullshit is came out Zhang said that Wulin LM did not know because no one told him. I told him that is not BaS problem if we had notified many Wulin leaders but there lag communication inside Wulin. After I clarified to Zhang don’t talk another bullshit because I always make SS / frame capture in the game and told him that I also have SS as proof that Wulin LM already notified by LGV. After I said that Zhang said “yup” Wulin LM already notified.... What kind of bullshit is they try to make?

To All Wulin! Read This! Wulin-10

Basically this what I think “Wulin does not really care and respect BaS that’s why they think they can do whatever they want and make up bullshit story, and they think they will get off easy if they do that to us” If Wulin such a gentlemen as Zhang said, Why Wulin never admit that they know “No attacking BaS” and tried talked about it before SvS if they don’t agree with it? Beside that why Wulin never say sorry to us if they already get many notification from BaS regarding this case but they still keep attacking BaS in the 1’st time than make up another story instate telling the truth.

Now we are at war, have fun.......

Wu_Warrior

Wu_Warrior

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-28

http://www.9d-bas.com

Back to top Go down

To All Wulin! Read This! Empty Re: To All Wulin! Read This!

Post  Yoruin November 26th 2008, 7:59 pm

I really dont think that all people in WuLin hero league are gentleman...
I know ZhaoYun_89, cause he was with me in Misanthropy, and he was one of the league sub master, as i was. He is a gentleman and good person. He can talk by his self.
The thing is: in my opinion people are *@&*& crazy to be owner of the fortress, and as we all can see they are doing WHAT EVER then can to get it! lol! Thats the main problem in my opinion...
If they want the fortress and dont matter what they will do to get it, its ok. But they need to know that for all action exist some reaction. If they treat us as stupids or as we are no one, they must die... Cool

Finally, KoS WuLin, in the end they asked for it.

Have a nice day all <3
Yoruin
Yoruin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down